Thursday, January 17, 2008

Technology is Everywhere Literally



Everyone is talking about how technology has effect their lives, and how it did this or how it did that. But one thing I failed to read about is how it even affected the way we spend time in the bathroom. Noo eww’s now, this is reality. What brought this topic to my attention was one day I was walking past the bathroom and I heard my brother singing along to the music playing from his laptop“It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose,” yes I know disturbing but some view it as cute :p. So anyway it got me thinking as to what the laptop has replaced. People usually take books or magazines into the bath, now they can take the laptop to read, surf the net, listen to music, to chat, and to blog. It helps the time pass by faster: P. Don’t worry I was on the couch while writing this .

1 comment:

Grey said...

i wouldn't trade the world for the peace i get in the bathroom ! me all alone ( + the aroma) and all the fabulous idea's and decisions of life have generate in there ... I'll be losing big time on life if i read books or laptoped in there !