Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crush

As a kid I used to have crushes on random guys. Sometimes they would be hot at others smart, depending on my mood . The crush used to stem from wacky hormones, they were uncontrollable but as quick as they came they vanished. It’s been a while since I have had one of those moments, where at the site of a specific guy I just turn to mush. I have been thinking as to why this hasn’t happened to me lately, and just like that all of a sudden it did. The reason I didn’t recognize it at first was because the rush I got from my crush was unclear, since it had changed. The feelings were no longer that of fluttering butterflies in my stomach, or thoughts of how our babies would look. It was more like admiration, respect and the anticipation of what else is there to him.

No comments: