Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Apologies

I apologies for not showing my face around here in a while, but I have had so much to do. I have barely have had time to scratch my head let alone blog. I miss it!! Inshalla though ill will be coming back as enthusiastic as ever as I have planed for an adventurous summer. So far as updates go, midterms projects some more midterms, with projects on the side ow yes and finally gym. As you can see life is filled with excitement :)

I have a question do any of you have any suggestions for books that I can read? Please no philosophical or political; preferably something with an awesome story in it let me know thanx.

See you soon !!

4 comments:

Manutdfanatic said...

Touching Earth--Rani Manicka
The Kite Runner--Khaled Hosseini
A Thousand Splendid Suns--Khaled Hosseini
The Pact--Jodi Picoult
The Constant Princess, The Other Boleyn Girl, Bread and Chocolate--Phillipa Gregory

...are all that come to mind presently.

Z. said...

thanx :D

Ahmed© said...

THE DARK TOWER series by Stephen king,a LORD OF THE RINGS like *BUT BETTER!!!* story with King's magical touch


ps: long time no see..hope you found what you seek

Bookard said...

you should write something, its been ages since ive seen something in this blog, post a topic and dedicate it to me :)