Saturday, December 22, 2007

Conversation


Mom: Hi, hope you are studying and not wasting your time

Moi: I am :) , what you been up 2 lately woman?

Mom: I worry about u sometimes when u take the world as a game and do not estimate things right. In short u r young and inexperience, this is why I exist to guide u my dear.

Moi: Mother the only way ill stop doing my stupid shit is when I find who I am and what I am meant to be. Then and only then can I say no to opportunities thrown in my direction, because I know that they are not meant for me , and ill know that I am meant for better things

Mom: But you will always carry them with you, and it might take a lifetime to find yourself so do not do something that cannot be reverse or scars your vision.

Moi: Mom I need a target, by now I know this much about my self, when I have a target ill shoot straight at it. The trick is finding the right one I hope I am on the right track with the business that I am proposing. Did you ever ask your self why is it that I want to leave everything I know and go into un-ventured territory?

Mom: because you’re crazy, you’re trying to find out something by venturing and experimenting, rather then researching the informition. your the easiest and riskiest path… slower your pace.

Moi: lool that’s one way to look at it haha. It seems I do it because when I find my self in a situation I am not familiar with I rely on instinct and this is when I sneak a peak of the real me, the me I am looking for. One thing I can tell you is that I no longer want this in the way I am finding it not worth it any more.

Mom: good for the both of us.

No comments: